Thursday, March 24, 2011

Making and Doing

Last evening I spent some time making buttons for my new friend Adaiha, over at Things to Make and Do.

Her blog has really inspired me to learn more about granny squares and all the magic they hold. It was from a couple of months of watching her year of square making unfold that made me want to make a square a day this May. I am so honored that she is going to be joining me on this interesting adventure.

Adaiha is also going to be doing some guest blogging for me in May, so keep an eye out for that while you are squaring away in May.

With no further ado, her are the buttons, be sure to check out her blog!






Adaiha asked me to change the font color on the button I made her and here it is!



4 comments:

  1. Thanks Cindy, I just went with the vibe of the squares that Adaiha made!
    I could make one for your blog too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The buttons look great! I had the book "Things to Make and Do" as a kid. I'm pretty sure it is still floating around my parents house somewhere, now I want to find it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, I know I have thanked you for making these in the past, but somehow I never did on this actual post! Thank you a million times over!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...