Friday, April 29, 2011

Sharing your photos....

Hi there.....

So, there is very little time before we start showing off our squares and I wanted to give you more info about how we are going to be doing that.

The list of people who are planning to get involved is growing and I'm going to be creating linking parties for each day/pattern so we can see what everyone is doing...don't worry if you don't get your square done on the day suggested....I'm going to leave the linking parties open until the end of the summer!

The first way to share your photo's is through the linking parties. You can up load pictures from your computer or from you blog.

There is also a Ravelry group you can join and add your photo's there. Here is the link to the page on Ravelry that explains how to add pictures to the group....before starting this CAL I had no idea how to do this....I guess you really do learn something new everyday! Be sure to link your projects back to the original pattern on Ravelry to show the designers how much we love them!

Also, be sure to check out the blogs of your fellow crocheters and leave comments....it feels awesome to see people commented on your projects!

Thanks again for getting involved and I look forward to crocheting along side you!
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I am a member of Ravelry, you are the first group I have joined there. But there are so many lovely groups to explore. I cant figure out how to do photos there though so I may just be a looker.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...