Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Doilies!

My doilies are done! They are amazing and were so much fun to make.

The first one I made is for my sons teacher for their classroom. Kade goes to a Montessori school and his teacher is always looking for fun things to decorate the classroom. I had some pink thread that I picked up second hand and when I found a doily that had hearts in it, I knew it was meant to be.

/>

Here is a close up of the doily. Can you see the hearts?



If your interested in making this pattern you can find it here

Now now now, even better then the heart doily for Rachel is my very large sunflower doily I made for Becky. This pattern was fun to make but turned out much larger then I had expected. First a close up!



And the bigger picture!



If your interested in making this pattern it can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...