Friday, September 16, 2011

Crocheted Garbage Can!

A little friend of ours loves anything to do with garbage! Last summer at Kade's birthday party he spend half the party sorting through my outdoor recycling bins and making sure everything was in the right place. Alex and I say that this little guy is going to revolutionize how we deal with our garbage!

So when you get invited to a  garbage loving little dudes birthday party, what do you make him? I racked my brain....I didn't want to make him a hat because that's lame, exceptionally  in the summer time. I did a quick google search and came up with this fun pattern.

I wiped it up the morning of and he loved it....I thought it is about time I  show it off!

Happy garbage collecting,
Melissa


PS...this is the first time I'm posting with the new blogger and I love it!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...