So I had a panic attack last night when I couldn't find the picture for today's square...then I thought that maybe I just didn't make today's square and I panicked all over again. I tried to be really organized with this CAL, keeping all the squares in the right order and take all the pictures at one time (except for the last few that I needed to make...and still haven't finished. Lucky for me, the square was created but not photographed until this morning, when it was already on attached to the blanket. Kade took this opportunity to also have a photo shoot with blanket so you can see how much is done...
Blooming Lace by Melinda!
This was a fun and simple project that I don't think I had any problems with. All of Melinda patterns that I've made have been really good and easy to follow!
Here or some pictures of Kade and the blanket! I have 5 more squares to attach (2 of which I still need to make) and then do a boarder!