Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 25: Birthday Flower!

Happy Birthday Mom!

I picked this pattern for today based solely on it name for today is my moms birthday! We got to hang out with her all day Saturday but today she will be working so we will call her before we head off to school and work. Luckily, my parents are planning to come visit tomorrow so Kade and I will attempt to make some sort of birthday cake (I suck at baking) or maybe I will go buy something from the local bakery! Either way, we are going out for dinner which is always fun and Kade will also get to spend more time with her, which he loves!

So, in honor of my mom, here is today's square!


This is Birthday Flower by Chris!

Sorry this picture isn't the best but I really like this square. And my mom did too!

Hope you all have a great day!
m

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...