Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 23: Versailles!

Happy Victoria Day!

I am so glad for this long weekend...not only has the weather been amazing but I've got tons of crocheting done, spent time with friends and family and got yard work done!

I officially finished the baby blanket I've been working on and made a hat to go with it. I will post pictures soon!

Today we look forward to a play date, laundry and more crocheting! I still have a few more squares left to make for the square a day that I have been avoiding but we are coming to the end so them must be made!

And here is today's square!



Versailles by Melinda!

Hope you have a lovely day, wherever you are!
m

Sorry everyone, I put the wrong linking party up before...here's the right one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...