Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 21: Georges Granny!

Good Morning!

I'm up bright and early so I have time to eat, post and then run over to Step class. I have not been working out as much as I should be these days because I've been working late and I need to spend time with my kid, so we got up early today and off I will go!

The weather outside is lovely and we are heading over to the Horticultural Society's annul plant sale over at the local high school after I work out and then over to my parents house for my moms birthday and fire works. It is the Victoria Day long weekend up here in Canada, so there will be a lot of fireworks going off.

My plan for this weekend is to make the last few squares need for that baby blanket I started over the Easter weekend and then work on my Square a Day blanket some more! I will show pictures on Monday.

And now for today's square!



This is Georges Granny by Jessica!

Great pattern! Hope you all enjoy making it as much as I did!
m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...