Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 19: Lady Bug Square!

Doesn't this square make you think of spring....we are well into spring here in southern Ontario and are suffering from a week of showers what will hopefully bring lots of flowers....at the very least, our lawn looks amazing!

This square reminds me of my friend Liz, who I lived with in university and think of often even though we don't get to hang out ever. She was one of the most amazing people I ever discovered and has taught me so much. As soon as I saw her I knew this was a person I wanted to know and I'm so grateful that she let me into her life....Her much older brothers used to call her Ladybug, so she has always loved them and I love her!



This is Lady Bug Square by Amelia

It is not quite done, I still need to add the spots and line down the center but I still love it!

Enjoy,
m

3 comments:

  1. thanks, i'm using all scrap yarn for this project...haven't bought a yard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have the nickname Ladybug, so of course I love this square! I haven't attempted any of your squares, but I am planning to try to do your month of squares later in the fall or early next year. I have a feeling this will be my favourite!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...