Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mind the corner!

Hi everyone,
I thought I would post a link to Adaiha's blog and the post she did about her experience with corners and attaching squares.

I know many of you have started working on the squares and as I've been working on them I have noticed that many of them do not leave space in the last row at the corners. In the post you can find here, Adaiha explains the importance of having at least 2 chains in each corner.

As I understand it, if you don't leave that space you will have a difficult time when we are attaching the squares. So, I'm making sure that as I'm doing the last row in each square I'm making at 2 or 3 chains in each corner. This is easy to do and will save you time and energy when it comes time to join....just though I would give you the heads up!

Sorry there have been zero pictures on my blog lately! I have been crocheting nothing but these squares for a couple of weeks not and have had no projects to share...I am resisting taking pictures of my squares because I don't want to share them until the time is right!

Crochet away!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...