Monday, April 25, 2011

Less then a week!!!!

Hi everyone,

My blog has been a bit boring as of late, sorry for that! I haven't been crocheting anything other than the squares for the CAL and this afternoon I finally sat down and took photos of the squares I've made so far.....

But, since I'm not allowed to reveal them until next week, I thought I would post the pictures I took of the pile of them and the little love of my life!





This spring is devoted to blanket making....not only have I been working on the 'square a day in may' blanket but I also started a baby blanket for my cousin and decided on the pattern for my brothers wedding blanket...I never thought I would enjoy making blankets but I really do!

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend,
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to start my squares. I go back and forth with blanket making. I love it sometimes and other times I just want to finish a project quick. I can't wait to see your squares.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...