Friday, April 1, 2011

Let the count down begin!

There is officially one month until the Square a Day in May starts and I'm kinda freaking out about!

Don't get me wrong, I am super excited for this event and I'm glad that others are interested in crocheting along with me, but I'm freaking out because it is going to be a lot of work.

Not only will squares need to be made but blog posts will have to be written and linking parties will need to be set up! Wow...my heart is racing.

I have decided to get started on my squares early and suggest others do the same! I want this event to be relaxing and fun so if you want to start early go for it! Alternatively, if you can't keep up, take your time! Don't rush yourself! The links will stay open for awhile and I'm planning to keep the page up with the list of patterns for as long as people want it there!

Okay, this post some how made my stress levels go down but I'm sure you will see more of these over the next 2 months. I keep telling myself, and I know it is true, that all of this work is going to be totally worth it! I'm going to have an amazing unique blanket that I made myself! Too cool!

Happy Crochet,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...