Thursday, February 3, 2011

No socking around!

So the sock yarn is lovely and after a bit of a rough start I've managed to find the right needles for the job.

I will admit that I was a little afraid to start knitting again. Don't get me wrong, my hands knew exactly what they were suppose to do, I was worried that I would start knitting again fall out of love with crocheting....But don't you worry, crocheting my love, you are still number one in my heart! Knitting is ever so lovely, it is true but I've only just started these socks and I've dropped stitches and made all kinds of mistakes! Crocheting makes sense to me, knitting is to much work!

Here is a picture of what I got done last night! This was after 3 false starts...but not a bad start.



I also wanted to share some pictures of the Volunteer Family Tree at The Blue Frog where I work. Last summer, for our grand opening, I painted this tree on one of the walls in the cafe. It was really fun to do, and brings more life to the place....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...