Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 6: Victorian Dream

I just woke up from a great sleeping in session! What a great way to start a day off!

I've been working a lot lately, and while I love my job and the youth I work with, days off are so nice....exceptionally when I have so many projects on the go! Not only am I slowly working on 3 blankets of different sizes, I also have to make 2 mothers day gifts and 2 birthday gifts by Sunday...oh goohttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifdness! I will post pictures on Monday for you all to see!

Anyways, today's square is lovely!



This is Victorian Dream by Cindy!

This square was fun, fast and easy to make and I love how lacy it is. I used a satin yarn and so this square is soft and very fluid!

Hope you have fun making it!
m

5 comments:

  1. Oooh..very pretty and again...love the colours. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was the first one that I got lost on, got slightly irritated and then made it up as I went along. So I won't share a pic since it doesn't look as lovely as the rest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you selected for this challenging square.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...