Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 13: Multi Colour Flower!

Happy Friday the 13th!

Sorry I didn't get my square out sooner today but when I tried to log on to blog spot this morning before work it wouldn't let me...anyone else experience that?

Moving right along, here is the square of the day!



This is Multi Colour Flower by Fiona!

I really liked making this pattern but didn't realize until I got to the end that it was in UK terms....needless to say, my flower is really big! But I love it!

What are your plans for the weekend? My son is going to spend the night with my parents which means lots of crocheting and sleeping in!

If your in Ontario like me, I hope you enjoy the warm wet weather we are going to be having...if not, hope you have a great weekend!

Looking forward to seeing your squares!
m

1 comment:

  1. blogger has slowed everyone down today. This is a real treasure. Love the way the petals move.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...