Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 11: Flowery Square!

Good Morning!

I'm tired this morning and haven't been doing much crocheting other then the blankets I've been working on....but I do have a square to show you!



This is Flowery Square by my dear friend, Adaiha!

Adaiha is one of my inspirations for this whole CAL and while we've only been blog friends for a few months, I always get excited my her blog!

I loved making this square but didn't realize when I added it to the list that it is only 8 inch. This is a quick fix by adding more rows of dc.

You should really check out her blog and this really great post about blocking! I haven't been blocking my squares but I know some of you are, so I thought it would be great to share. Adaiha is the queen of the granny square as far as I'm concerned!




Don't forget to link your pictures!
m

2 comments:

  1. Your square looks great, and I can't wait to see the progress you're making on your blankets! I am so behind as far as that goes. Thanks a billion for including one of my patterns in your crochet along! :) You are so super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That maroon and yellow or gold go really nice together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...