Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ya Valentines!

If you don't already know, my birthday falls the day before Valentines Days!

Every single birthday party I had growing up had a V-Day theme and I'm just fine with that. I love love, and I can't think of a better thing in this world to celebrate.

Sometimes I go a little over board with celebrating....I'm not really into decorating but I love making things for people and giving them to them. Now that Kade has entered the world of school (Montessori, what what!) I get to make little things for the kids at school.

I'm going to be making these wonderful little candy filled hearts for the kids at school. If you're looking for something fun and cute for to make the one you love, follow the link below and make your own!

Click here for at wonderful tutorial!

Also, check out this new cowl I made for one of the lovely ladies at work!
(Yes, that's me in our messy little house!)



And, an orchid update!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...