Thursday, January 20, 2011

Chap Stick Holder!

Okay, okay, this is my first ever, published pattern!!!

Very exciting.

My lovely son decided he needed a holder for his chap stick, so he could hang it on his bag and take it with him to school. I looked for other patterns but couldn't find one I liked so I made one up.

Here it is!

You will need:

A small amount of yarn
A 5mm crochet hook
A key chain ring

Chain 3.

Row 1: Make 9 dc in the first chain. Slip stitch to join at the top of first chain. (Chain 3 counts as first dc here and throughout.) 10 dc.

Row 2: Chain 3, dc in the back loop of each st around. 10 dc.

Row 3: Chain 3, dc in each st around. 10 dc.

Repeat row 3 until you have reached desired length. I did 6 rows in total.

Next row: chain 4. Single crochet in next st. sc around. 6 sc in chain 4 space. Fasten off and weave in ends.

Put key chain ring through the chain 4 space. Hang from keys and enjoy!

These are super easy and fast to make. I have made lots with several different colors. Have fun with it!



Please let me know if there are any mistakes in this pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...